SBcanning finds that there are so many uses for grains, lentils and wheat and their products, to make the best recipes by adding vegetables, pastas, greens. There is a whole new world out there without meat.
- 3/4 cup bulgur
- 10 oz fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 spring onions
- 4 tomatoes chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Place bulgur in a bowl with 6 oz water and let sit for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Finely chop herbs with a sharp knife. You may use food processor but take care not to over-process.
- Place bulgur, herbs, spring onion, chopped tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil in a bowl and toss well.
- Chill until ready to serve. Remove to have at room temperature when serving.
- Healthy Recipe makes enough salad for 8 servings.
Michelle DrummondPosted on: February 14, 2021
So can I pressure can the tabbouleh?