Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts in American Cuisine. You might try different type of Cake desserts before but Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert is so sweet and extra delectable. You may try our Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipes and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Strawberry Cheesecake, such as History of Strawberry Cheesecake.
Are you looking for Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our best Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe via SBCanning. Enjoy your reading with us!
Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
Thanks to my best friend, Jessica for make my 21st birthday cake, Strawberry Cheesecake. I like the cheesecake because of it has a soft texture which made from cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla. The ratio of cream cheese, vanilla and strawberries will affect the strawberry cheesecake filling. Strawberry Cheesecake can be divided into 2 categories; there are baked Strawberry Cheesecake and unbaked Strawberry Cheesecake.
History of Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
Strawberry Cheesecake was origin from the Cheesecake Dessert Recipes. Strawberry Cheesecake was an American attachment to the cake, and it has becomes a principal ingredient in the United States. Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipes can be making with various ways, as recipes vary from region to region, and family to family. There are many variety of Strawberry Cheesecake; it includes Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake, Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake, Pineapple Strawberry Cheesecake, and Banana Strawberry Cheesecake.
Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
For the Crust:
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
For the Filling:
- 1 (12 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 50 grams granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon peel, grated
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
For the Glazing:
- 1/2 cup strawberries, mashed
- 50 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 100 ml water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- For the Crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs with granulated sugar in a large bowl. And then, stir in the butter until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a pie plate. Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crust and let it cool to room temperature.
- Adjust the temperature of oven and preheat it to 300°F.
- For the Filling, whisk the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl. Add in the lemon and vanilla gradually until well incorporated.
- Beat in 2 eggs at a time and whisk until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a shell and bake it for 40 minutes or until the centre of the filling is soft.
- Remove the filling out from oven and let it cool completely.
- For the Glazing, stir the cornstarch and sugar in a saucepan. And then, add in the water and strawberries gradually until not thicken.
- Boil the mixture in medium heat for 1 minute and stirring it constantly.
- Spread it on the cheesecake and chill it for at least 4 hours.
- Slice to serve and serve in cold.
- You should choose the sweetened strawberry because of it affects the taste of Strawberry Cheesecake.
- You should beat the cream cheese batter at the right duration. The best is 10 -12 minutes.
- You should not over bake. You will crack the top of the cheesecake if over-baking.
- You should not stick a knife in the cheesecake to test for doneness because this action will crack the cake.