Swedish Pancakes Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts in Swedish Cuisine. You might try different type of Cakes dessert before but Swedish Pancakes Dessert is so special and extra delicious. You may try our Swedish Pancakes Dessert Recipes and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Swedish Pancakes, such as History of Swedish Pancakes.
Are you looking for Swedish Pancakes Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our best Swedish Pancakes Recipe via SBCanning. Enjoy your reading with us!
Swedish Pancakes Dessert Recipe
I enjoy Swedish Pancakes for my tea time during last trip to Europe. I also topped Swedish Pancakes with whipped cream in order to enhance its flavour. The ratio of eggs, milk and flour will affect the texture of Swedish Pancakes.
History of Swedish Pancakes Dessert Recipe
The History of Swedish Pancakes may trace back to many centuries ago. Swedish Pancakes dessert recipes were invented in Gotland, Sweden. Gotland is an island which located in the Southeast of Sweden. Swedish Pancakes Dessert Recipes can be making with various ways, as recipes vary from region to region, and family to family.
Swedish Pancakes Dessert
- 3 large eggs
- 150 grams all purpose flour, sifted
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup raspberry jam or fruit spread
- Preheat the frying pan with some vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, egg, sugar, milk, baking powder and salt until well incorporated.
- Pour two tablespoons of batter into the skillet and use the back of a spoon to level it.
- Use medium heat to fry the pancake till it turns golden on each side.
- Step 5:.Remove the pancake from the pan and drain it on paper towels.
- Repeat with the remaining portion.
- Fold the pancakes into quaters.
- Use Raspberry jam to top over the Swedish Pancakes.
- Serve hot. Enjoy it!
- Pour some oil into the pan after the oil has got absorbed.
- You can use 2 spatulas when frying in order to avoid the oil doesn’t splash.
- Whipped cream can be serving with Swedish Pancakes in hot.