Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts around the World Cuisine. You might try different type of cake dessert before but Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert is so special and extra delectable. You may try our Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipes and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Sugar Free Chocolate Cake, such as History of Sugar Free Chocolate Cake.
Are you looking for Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our best Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Recipe via SBCanning. Enjoy your reading!
Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipe
The first time to taste Sugar Free Chocolate Cake is my relatives come to my house. At the time, my mum had prepared a lot of sugar free desserts. The Sugar Free Chocolate Cake has a soft texture which made of eggs, butter and flour. The ratio of eggs, chocolate extract and apple sauce will affect the sugar free Chocolate filling. Sugar Free Chocolate Cake is also perfect choice for birthday cake and it often topped with white frosting or some fruits. It can reduce the chances of cardiovascular disease and assist in lose weight.
History of Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipe
The History of Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipes may trace back to many centuries ago. Sugar Free Chocolate Cake was origin from the Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipes. Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipes can be making with various ways, as recipes vary from region to region, and family to family.
Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert
- 2 large eggs
- 100 grams oat bran
- 100 grams oat flour
- 2/3 cup natural apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon chocolate extract
- 1 tablespoon butter flavouring
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups hot chocolate mix
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine apple sauce, chocolate extract, butter and chocolate mix until well incorporated.
- In another bowl, stir the oat bran, oat flour and baking powder until well blended.
- Combine the chocolate mixture with flour mixture. And then, add in eggs gradually and whisk it well.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes, and then turn the cakes out onto a rack to cool completely.
- Slice to serve. Enjoy it!
- The electrical mixer can be used in this process as more efficiently.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- You can insert a toothpick in the center of cake to check whether the cake is success. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready.