Tapioca Pudding Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts in the United States Cuisine. You might try different type of Pudding dessert before but Tapioca Pudding Dessert is so sweet and extra delectable. You may try our Tapioca Pudding Dessert Recipes and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Tapioca Pudding, such as History of Tapioca Pudding.
Are you looking for Tapioca Pudding Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our best Tapioca Pudding Recipe via SBCanning. Enjoy your reading!
Tapioca Pudding Dessert Recipe
I love the chilled Tapioca Pudding, especially during hot day. Sometimes, I make some Tapioca Pudding and store in refrigerator first. And then, I taste it on the following days. Tapioca Pudding is also called as ‘Sago Pudding’, which made with tapioca, milk or coconut milk.
History of Tapioca Pudding Dessert Recipe
Tapioca is a staple food in every region of United States and converged around worldwide during 19th century. The tapioca was origin from the root of cassava but it does not occur naturally and requires human-made processing. The cassava is a tropical American plant of the genus Manihot.
- 1/2 cup small pearl tapioca
- 400 ml whole milk or skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- In a pan, mix tapioca and milk on medium high heat, and stir it until boiling.
- Simmer 5 minutes, uncovered at the lowest possible heat, adding sugar gradually.
- Return eggs to pan with tapioca, and then boil the mixture and stirring it constantly.
- Reduce heat and stir several minutes at a low simmer, stirring constantly until nice thick pudding consistency.
- Cool 15 minutes. Add vanilla.
- You should not use instant tapioca.
- The Tapioca Pudding can be served in warm or chilled.