Whole Wheat Bread Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts in American Cuisine. You might try different type of Bread desserts before but Whole Wheat Bread Dessert is so healthy and extra delicious. You may try our Whole Wheat Bread Dessert Recipes and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Whole Wheat Bread, such as History of Whole Wheat Bread.
Are you looking for Whole Wheat Bread Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our best Whole Wheat Bread Recipe via SBCanning. Enjoy your reading with us!
Whole Wheat Bread Dessert Recipe
Whole Wheat Bread is one of my popular breakfast and tea break, and it often serve with coffee and tea. I like to taste Whole Wheat Bread because of it helps to reduce risk of Metabolic Syndrome and contains a host of vitamins and minerals and is a significant source of fibre. Whole Wheat Bread is quick-made bread, which is made with whole wheat flour, whole milk and butter.
History of Whole Wheat Bread Dessert Recipe
The history of Whole Wheat Bread may trace back to many centuries ago. Whole Wheat Bread is one varieties of bread, which is an indispensable food for some people everyday. The Whole Wheat Bread Dessert Recipes can be making with various ways, as recipes vary from region to region, and family to family.
Whole Wheat Bread Dessert
- 300 ml whole milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 100 ml water
- 400 grams whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine the honey with milk. And then, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- In another bowl, mix together flour and salt until well blended.
- After mix well, pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and make stiff dough.
- Kneading until the dough becomes soft and elastic. And then, knead in the butter bit until well combined.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and let it rise at least 2 hours.
- Knead it for few more minutes. And then, pour the dough into the greased loaf pan.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the whole wheat bread out from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
- Slice to serve. Enjoy it!
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- You can insert a toothpick in the center of loaf to check whether the bread is success. If the toothpick comes out clean, the bread is ready.
- You may serve Whole Wheat Bread with peanut butter and jam.