Whole Wheat Bread Dessert
Whole Wheat Bread is a kind of brown bread, which is usually coated with whole or cracked grains of wheat.
- 300 ml whole milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 100 ml water
- 400 grams whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, combine the honey with milk. And then, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
In another bowl, mix together flour and salt until well blended.
After mix well, pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and make stiff dough.
Kneading until the dough becomes soft and elastic. And then, knead in the butter bit until well combined.
Cover with a plastic wrap and let it rise at least 2 hours.
Knead it for few more minutes. And then, pour the dough into the greased loaf pan.
Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 35 to 40 minutes.
Remove the whole wheat bread out from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
Slice to serve. Enjoy it!
Tips on Preparation of Whole Wheat Bread Dessert
The tips of Whole Wheat Bread Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavour of your Whole Wheat Bread.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- You can insert a toothpick in the center of loaf to check whether the bread is success. If the toothpick comes out clean, the bread is ready.
- You may serve Whole Wheat Bread with peanut butter and jam.