Coca-Cola Cake Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts all across the World Cuisine. You might try different type of Cakes dessert before but Coca-Cola Cake Dessert is so special and extra delicious. You may try our Coca-Cola Cake Dessert Recipes and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Coca-Cola Cake, such as History of Coca-Cola Cake.
Are you looking for Coca-Cola Cake Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our best Coca-Cola Cake Recipe via SBCanning. Enjoy your reading!
Coca-Cola Cake Dessert Recipe
My mum and I prepared a lot of desserts for my younger sister’s birthday party. Coca-cola is one of the most welcomed cakes in the party. Coca-Cola Cake is a soft cake, which made with cocoa, Coca-Cola and buttermilk. It has been topping with butter, Coca-Cola and butter.
History of Coca-Cola Cake Dessert Recipe
The Coca-Cola Cake Dessert Recipes can be making with various ways, as recipes vary from region to region, and family to family. Nowadays, Coca-Cola Cake has become popular dessert across Europe and United States. It has been serve during breakfast and after dine.
Coca-Cola Cake Dessert
- 100 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
- 80 grams sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 50 grams butter, softened
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In another bowl, stir the cocoa, Coco-cola, butter, and marshmallows. And then, boil the coco-cola mixture. Pour the boiled mixture into the flour and sugar mixture.
- Whisk the egg, buttermilk, baking soda, and vanilla in another bowl. And then, combine the egg mixture with the previous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove cake out from the oven.
- For the frosting, stir the butter, cocoa, and Coco-cola to a boil in a saucepan. And then, add in the sugar and nuts.
- While both cake and frosting are still warm, spread over the cake.
- Let it cool completely and slice to serve.
- The type of chocolate chosen is depending on your favourite; if you are sweet’s lover, you may try to use semisweet chocolate (40-45%).
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
Leave a Reply