Almond Cake Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts all across the World Cuisine. You might try different type of Cakes dessert before but Almond Cake Dessert is so special and extra delicious. You may try our Almond Cake Dessert Recipes and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Almond Cake, such as History of Almond Cake.
Are you looking for Almond Cake Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our best Almond Cake Recipe via SBCanning. Enjoy your reading!
Almond Cake Dessert Recipe
Thanks to my senior of Food Society in University, Thomas. He gave me his secret recipe of Almond Cake. Almond Cake is one of my favourite desserts during breakfast. Normally, I make almond cake in cupcake size and garnish with whipped cream. Almond Cake is a moist cake, which is principally made with almond, milk, flour and eggs. The flavour, texture and appearance of the cake were enhanced by the almonds. Almond Cake can be taste with white icing or margarine; however it also can be eaten plain. There are variations of ingredients, which can be added to Almond Cake dessert recipes, such as raisins, nuts or chocolate. Almond Cake is usually formed in loaf, sheet cake and cupcake.
History of Almond Cake Dessert Recipe
Almond Cake is one of the popular variations in cake desserts. The Almond Cake Dessert Recipes can be making with various ways, as recipes vary from region to region, and family to family.
Almond Cake Dessert
- 100 grams sugar
- 50 grams shortening
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 250 ml milk
- 150 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and shortening for 3 to 4 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond extract and milk.
- In a separate bowl, stir the flour and salt. And then, alternate adding the almond extract mixture and the flour mixture to the butter mixture, each in thirds, beating just to mix after each addition.
- After the ingredients are added, beat on medium speed for 5 minutes. And then, spread the batter into the pan.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake out from the oven and let it cool to room temperature on wire racks.
- Slice to serve.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- You can insert a toothpick in the center of cake to check whether the cake is success. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- You can sprinkle sugared sliced almonds over the top of the cake for garnish.
Leave a Reply