Coca-Cola Cake Dessert
Coca-Cola is not only a popular beverage; it also can be used as ingredient of cake dessert recipes.
- 100 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
- 80 grams sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 50 grams butter, softened
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In another bowl, stir the cocoa, Coco-cola, butter, and marshmallows. And then, boil the coco-cola mixture. Pour the boiled mixture into the flour and sugar mixture.
Whisk the egg, buttermilk, baking soda, and vanilla in another bowl. And then, combine the egg mixture with the previous mixture.
Pour the mixture into the greased pan.
Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove cake out from the oven.
For the frosting, stir the butter, cocoa, and Coco-cola to a boil in a saucepan. And then, add in the sugar and nuts.
While both cake and frosting are still warm, spread over the cake.
Let it cool completely and slice to serve.
Tips on Preparation of Coca-Cola Cake Dessert
The tips of Coca-Cola Cake Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavor of your Coca-Cola Cake.
- The type of chocolate chosen is depending on your favourite; if you are sweet’s lover, you may try to use semisweet chocolate (40-45%).
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)