Thanks to my housemate, Susan taught me how to make Ciabatta Bread. I usually taste Ciabatta Bread with cheese, ham and vegetable. Otherwise, there are many ingredients can enjoy with Ciabatta Bread and it is depending on individual favourite. The word ‘Ciabatta’ is mean Slipper, so we can called Ciabatta Bread as Slipper Bread in Italy. The Ciabatta Bread can be made with various types of recipes. It is oval-shaped bread, which is airy texture, soft and light.
History of Ciabatta Bread Dessert Recipe. Ciabatta Bread is originated from Liguria, located at North-west of Italy. Ciabatta Bread is known as traditional Italian Dessert and it also can be found in every region of Italy. The olive, salt and marjoram always seasoned in Ciabatta Bread Dessert Recipes, especially in Rome.
Ingredients of Ciabatta Bread Dessert Recipe
Ciabatta Bread Dessert
- 200 ml water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 250 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
How to make Ciabatta Bread Dessert
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bread machine pan, combine the flour, water, salt, sugar, olive oil and dry yeast gradually.
- Resist the temptation to add more flour after the dough is sticky and wet.
- Use a large bowl to cover the dough and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- The dough is divide into 2 pieces.
- Place loaves on lightly floured baking sheets, dimple the surface and lightly flour.
- Let it rise for 45 minutes.
- Dimple the dough for second time and place into the preheated oven.
- Bake it for 25 minutes.
- Spray water on the loaves every 3 minutes.
Tips on Preparation of Ciabatta Bread Dessert
- The tips of Ciabatta Bread Dessert Recipe are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavour of your Ciabatta Bread.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- You should place water in an oven safe bowl in order to increase the humidity in the oven during baking.
- The purpose of spray water during baking is to prevent the crust from forming too fast and result in a nice golden brown crust.
Leave a Reply