Zucchini Bread Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts in American Cuisine. You might try different type of Bread desserts before but Zucchini Bread Dessert is so special and extra delicious. You may try our Zucchini Bread Dessert Recipe and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Zucchini Bread, such as History of Zucchini Bread.
Are you looking for Zucchini Bread Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our best Zucchini Bread Recipe via DessertRecipes2u. Enjoy your reading with us!
Zucchini Bread Dessert Recipe
My mum likes to bake Zucchini Bread for us, so it is one of popular foods during breakfast and tea break, and it often serve with milk or hot chocolate. Zucchini Bread is easy-made bread, which is made of fresh zucchini, eggs, flour, cinnamon, walnuts and dried raisins. Zucchini Bread is known as more nutritious bread because of it contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A, potassium and folic acid for proper functioning of the human body.
History of Zucchini Bread Dessert Recipe. The history of Zucchini Bread may trace back to the late of 18th century. Zucchini Bread was invented in American and converged in every region of the United States. The earlier dessert recipes of Zucchini Bread are made with pear lash and baking soda. There are variety flavour of Zucchini Bread, such as Chocolate Zucchini Bread, Pineapple Zucchini Bread, Blueberry Zucchini Bread, and Carrot Zucchini Bread.
To prepare the Zucchini Bread Dessert for 4 persons serving, you are required to ready the following ingredients:
Zucchini Bread Dessert
- 2 cups fresh zucchini, grated
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 50 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 80 grams sugar
- 300 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the sugar, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir zucchini, butter, baking soda and salt until well incorporated.
- Pour all-purpose flour into the mixture and blend well.
- Add in cinnamon, nutmeg, walnuts and dried raisins gradually.
- Pout the batter into the greased loaf-pan.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the bread out from oven and let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Slice to serve. Enjoy it!
While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
You can insert a toothpick in the center of loaves to check whether the bread is success. If the toothpick comes out clean, the bread is ready.