Almond Cake Dessert
Almond is considered as more nutritious food, which contains of high protein, useful of anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic.
- 100 grams sugar
- 50 grams shortening
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 250 ml milk
- 150 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
In a bowl, combine the sugar and shortening for 3 to 4 minutes, until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a separate bowl, mix together the almond extract and milk.
In a separate bowl, stir the flour and salt. And then, alternate adding the almond extract mixture and the flour mixture to the butter mixture, each in thirds, beating just to mix after each addition.
After the ingredients are added, beat on medium speed for 5 minutes. And then, spread the batter into the pan.
Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove the cake out from the oven and let it cool to room temperature on wire racks.
Slice to serve.
Tips on Preparation of Almond Cake Dessert
The tips of Almond Cake Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavour of your Almond Cake.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- You can insert a toothpick in the center of cake to check whether the cake is success. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- You can sprinkle sugared sliced almonds over the top of the cake for garnish.