Again, I have to mention that black beans are a complete protein and carbohydrate so is nature’s perfect food. Also, must mention to always drain and wash your beans well, prior to using.
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can black beans 15 to 19 oz
- 1-2 tbsp chopped jalapeno pickle
- In a medium skillet, add 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil, and the chopped onion to brown nicely.
- Then add minced garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in 1 can beans and heat thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 or 2 tbsp chopped jalapeno pickles.
- Healthy Recipe makes 1 3/4 cups, and is a terrific side dish for pork chops. Yummy!
Leave a Reply