It is so good we just had to offer it to you.
Homemade iced teas like this one offer hydrating refreshment without the added sugar and artificial ingredients that can be found in some iced teas.
Lemon lime tea
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup strong cold tea
- 1/4 cup Western Family liquid honey
- 1-4 Ice cubes
- 1 Western Family Club Soda
- 4 lime wedges
- Combine both juices, tea and honey. Mix well and refrigerate tea and honey. Mix well and refrigerate until cold.
- Fill 4 tall, frosted glasses with ice cubes, divide the tea mixture into 4 glasses.
- Top up each glass with club soda (about 50 -50) with the tea mixture.
- Place a lime wedge on the rim of each glass and serve at once.
- Healthy Recipe makes 4 tall cool glasses of Lemon Lime Tea.
- Happy Summer!