Another favorite for SBcanning! Always present this salad in a beautiful glass bowl so people can see the greens and reds showing through.
Healthy spinach contains a rich source of Vitamin A and Folate, and is also high in C. Believe it or not, spinach is a vegetarian’s source of protein as well.
Strawberry spinach salad
- 1 lb fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh ripe strawberries
- 3-4 tbsp of slivered almonds
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup olive or grape-seed oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- In a large glass salad bowl, add ingredients all together and toss salad well.
- This is one exceptionally tasty salad and would make any cook proud to serve.
- It is easy to make, very nutritious and is a salad that one could proudly take to serve at any dinner party.
- Voila-to the Cook!
- Serves 4 people.