Strawberry spinach salad
Strawberry Spinach is seasonal but when made and ready to serve is sensational.
- 1 lb fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh ripe strawberries
- 3-4 tbsp of slivered almonds
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup olive or grape-seed oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp paprika
In a large glass salad bowl, add ingredients all together and toss salad well.
This is one exceptionally tasty salad and would make any cook proud to serve.
It is easy to make, very nutritious and is a salad that one could proudly take to serve at any dinner party.
Voila-to the Cook!
Serves 4 people.