Broccoli – one of the best vegetables we can eat, is in the dark family and full of good vitamins. With this excellent recipe, your children may be tempted to taste (Secret: has cheese in it!)
Broccoli a la cream cheese
- 1 8 oz Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese package
- 1 cup Parmesan light cheese shredded
- 1 cup green onion chopped
- 1 elephant clove of garlic minced
- 1 tsp powdered mustard
- 1 small container of light sour cream
- 1 cayenne pepper to taste
- Wash broccoli, chopping into 1 inch pieces (use mostly the tops) and lay in baking dish
- Mix together in a bowl light parmesan, light cream cheese, minced garlic, powdered mustard, light sour cream, with one beaten egg.
- Pour mixture over broccoli evenly. Sprinkle generously with cayenne pepper.
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes.
- Serves 4-6 as a side dish.
- Easy dish to make and very satisfying-new way to feed broccoli to your guests or family.