SBcanning has another incredible edible in salads. Beans are nature’s only complete food, containing the right amount of protein and carbohydrates for the body to work with, and when mixed in a salad with mangoes, bell peppers and cilantro-what a taste to behold.
Mango black bean salad
- 1 15 ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1 cup diced sweet bell pepper
- 6 green onions sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper with seeds removed and minced
- 1 dash Sea salt and fresh pepper to taste.
- In medium size salad bowl, mix black beans, diced mango, diced sweet red bell pepper, green onions sliced, freshly chopped cilantro leaves, lime juice, olive oil and jalapeno pepper together. Mix gently in salad bowl.
- Add freshly ground pepper and sea salt to taste.
- Toss and serve.
- Healthy Recipe serves 4-6 people.
- SBcanning gives another thumbs’ up.