Mango black bean salad
Black beans are full of protein and very healthy.
- 1 15 ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1 cup diced sweet bell pepper
- 6 green onions sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper with seeds removed and minced
- 1 dash Sea salt and fresh pepper to taste.
In medium size salad bowl, mix black beans, diced mango, diced sweet red bell pepper, green onions sliced, freshly chopped cilantro leaves, lime juice, olive oil and jalapeno pepper together. Mix gently in salad bowl.
Add freshly ground pepper and sea salt to taste.
Toss and serve.
Healthy Recipe serves 4-6 people.
SBcanning gives another thumbs’ up.