I know most of you are going to go, oh no, I have to make the dough? Let’s try it.
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups Nutri-blend or regular flour
- Place sugar in 1 cup warm water to dissolve.
- Add yeast; when foamy add salt, oil and some of the flour.
- Beat until smooth, then stir in the rest of the flour.
- Place on board and knead until smooth.
- Place in a greased bowl and let rise until doubled in size (will take approximately 45 minutes). Please cover the bowl with a cloth.
- Punch down and divide into two equal pieces. Pizza dough will make 2 medium (12-inch circle) pizzas.
- Add toppings and bake 15 minutes at 450F degrees.
- Note: In high altitudes turn temperature back to 375F degrees.
- Healthy Recipe serves 4.
- SBcanning’s Pizza Toppings will be under Main Entrees, so take a look. Happy munching.
- If you are having guests for dinner, look under Salads for ideas to entertain with pizza.