This is my favorite part-of the topping. I love Feta cheese.
Mediterranean pizza topping
- 1 cup Feta cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup black sliced olives
- 1 cup sliced artichoke hearts
- 1 cup sliced tomatoes
- 1 large red pepper cut in rings
- 1 large green pepper cut in rings
- 1 Pizza Crust (one large or two medium)
- 1 Pizza Sauce (one large or two medium)
- Healthy Recipes has the Pizza Crust Recipe and Pizza Sauce Recipe under Main Categories-Pizza on this site.
- Spread Sauce evenly over the crust.
- Add green and red peppers, tomatoes. sliced olives and sliced artichokes over the entire pizza crust.
- Add the crumbled Feta Cheese and the grated Parmesan over the entire crust. Top with freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake pizza 35-40 minutes in a 350F degrees in a low altitude or 450F degrees in high altitude. Pizza is ready when fork comes out clean when checked.
- Remove pizza from oven, using oven mitts; cut pizza into six pieces, with a pizza cutter.
- Serve while hot! Healthy Recipes highly recommends this recipe and it is vegetarian.
- Serve pizza with a beverage of your choice, and a Caesar or green tossed salad.
- Healthy Recipe serves 4.