SBcanning has created an excellent, spicy watercress dressing that could be used for potato or mixed greens salad.
- 1 cup lightly packed watercress with stems removed
- 2 hard boiled egg yolks
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Using blender at low speed, blend watercress, egg yolks, extra-virgin oil, mustard, ground sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Blend until watercress is finely minced.
- Excellent, healthy recipe for watercress salad will make 3/4 cup dressing.