Blue Cheese Dressing is not for everyone, but the people that doe love it, love it for their entire lives it seems. This dressing is great with salads made of bitter greens, endives, escarole or fresee lettuce.
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard (other option is to use prepared horseradish)
- 1/3 small clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Using your blender on low speed, add blue cheese, light sour cream, cider vinegar, mustard, minced garlic, pepper and sea salt and lastly, extra-virgin olive oil, until pasty consistence.
- Spoon out into a dressing dish. This is delightfully healthy, aromatic and am certain all will enjoy.
- Healthy recipe of blue cheese dressing will cover a salad of 12 cups of greens. Enjoy please!