SBcanning has had this recipe for 25 years, and chooses it for use at a tea party, or after dinner tea if there are more than 6 – 8 people. Very tasty tea it is indeed.
Cinnamon spiced orange tea party
- 2 cups lightly packed Splenda sugar replacement
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 1 1/2 cups real orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups real lemonade
- 8 regular tea bags (I prefer Salada or Celestial)
- Combine Splenda sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves with 5 cups of water. Bring this mixture to a boil.
- Add orange juice and lemonade. Simmer.
- Combine tea bags and 4 cups boiling water to make a strong tea. Add this mixture to above mixture of juices and water.
- To serve Healthy Recipe of tea, add 1/2 cup of tea mixture and one half of hot boiling water. Voila - excellent tea to surprise your guests!
- Healthy Recipe to serve 15 - 20 people. This is the best recipe. Cut it down if you wish to make smaller amounts. Ciao for now.