I use 1 tbsp butter (bad bad girl) but to be healthier, one could use 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil? I think I will start doing that as well. Believe me, it will taste just as special with the olive oil.
Potato pepper pan
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups diced potatoes (I use red/white fresh potatoes and leave the skins on) just wash them well.
- 1 cup green and 1 cup red pepper diced
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Saute potatoes in extra virgin olive oil.
- Add green and red peppers; saute just until just cooked. (5 minutes).
- Stir in milk, sea salt, then sprinkle well with freshly ground pepper.
- Place in glass baking dish 9″x 13” and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 F degrees for 15 minutes at the most.
- Healthy Recipe serves 4-6 people. Yummy!