When SBcanning says this is the easiest recipe to make, we really mean it. There are just five ingredients.
Broiled salmon with lemon and dill
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Kikkoman sauce
- 1 Fresh dill greens chopped finely
- 1 Freshly ground pepper and sea salt to taste
- 4 (1-inch-thick) fresh or frozen salmon steaks
- Combine the lime or lemon juice and Kikkoman sauce.To broil, place the salmon steaks on a greased broiler rack and brush the lime juice over the salmon ; then sprinkle the dill all over steaks.
- If the steaks are frozen, microwave them to thaw them properly, according to package directions. Place in the pre-heated broiler 4 inches from the heat and broil for 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- If desired, garnish with lime or lemon slices.
- To bake, place the salmon steaks in a strong piece of tin foil, then on a baking sheet and brush the lime juice over the salmon steaks.
- Bake in 350-degree-F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- A Citrus Juicer(Black & Decker have a simple one) helps you squeeze every last drop from lemons and limes.
- This is my favorite simple salmon steak dinner entree and have it about 3 times a week. Enjoy!
- If you like breaking out your fly rod and hitting the river for an afternoon of fishing this is a great way to cook your catch.
- Serve with your favorite steamed vegetables and on a bed of your favorite rice.
- Healthy Recipe Servings: 4.