SBcanning recommends these pinwheel roll-ups as a fancy sandwich to take to any party, or for a nice little surprise for your family on a special day.
- 8 oz pkg light soft cream cheese
- 1 pkg Ranch Dressing - dry mix
- 2 grated onions
- 2 - 12-inch whole wheat flour tortillas (or use sun-dried tomato or spinach tortillas for colour and health).
- 1 - 4 oz jar diced pimento
- 1 - 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 1 - 4 oz can diced black olives
- Mix Ranch Dressing with pkg of light cream cheese.
- Spread mixture over tortillas evenly.
- Toss other ingredients over cream cheese and Ranch mix evenly.
- Roll tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Cut pinwheels in 1/2″ rolls and decorate your fancy sterling silver plate to serve them.
- Healthy Recipe will serve 6 people. These pinwheel fancy little rolls are the best!