This fabulous Healthy Recipe mixes lime, cilantro and other foodies that just hit the spot on the menu.
Mexican style guacamole
- 10 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced in small pieces
- 3 jalapeno chilies
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt to taste
- Cut avocados in half, removing pits and score flesh into 1/2 inch squares.
- Scoop out with large spoon, discarding the skins.
- Mix avocados and remaining ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and mix to a paste.
- NOTE: Adjust your lime juice, chilies and sea salt to taste.
- SBcanning gives this recipe a thumbs’ up!
- Healthy Recipe makes about 4 cups of dip.