SBcanning has found this scrumptious recipe for any salad, but particularly for Asian salads, and it is another winner.
Lemon citrus dressing
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/3 cup Splenda (replacement sugar)
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp low salt soy sauce
- 1 clove elephant garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp of hot Asian chili paste
- Mix water and Splenda sugar replacement over high heat in a small saucepan so sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/3 cup shredded carrot, 2 tbsp rice wine and 2 tbsp orange juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice and low salt soy sauce, 1 large clove minced garlic and 1/2 tsp Asian chili paste. Stir until combined nicely.
- Cool dressing. Once dressing has cooled sufficiently, it may be drizzled over Grilled Steak and Asian Salad.
- Citrus Dressing makes enough for 6. Scrumptious dressing!