This is a cholesterol free recipe, and notice all the fruits are loaded with vitamins. I add ginger-ale to it just before serving or lemon spray or both just to give the fruit that extra zing.
Fresh fruits with a zing
- 1 naval orange cut into small cubes
- 1 apple chopped into small cubes
- 1 banana sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1/2 cantaloupe scooped into balls
- 1 (8 ounces) small can pineapple in chunks
- 1/4 lb red seedless grapes whole
- 3 large strawberries if in season
- 1 Ginger-ale (diet) for topping only
- Add the above fruits together in a bowl.
- Cut cantaloupe with a knife so that edges are in shapes of an arrow all the way around the cantaloupe halves.
- Fill cantaloupe halves with fruit.
- Pour 1/4 ginger ale over top of fruit in cantaloupes.
- Voila - Serve immediately.
- I have many more excellent recipes to share with you.