Fresh fruits with a zing
SBcanning offers this easy snack, for dessert, or added to Breakfast and Brunch entree.
- 1 naval orange cut into small cubes
- 1 apple chopped into small cubes
- 1 banana sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1/2 cantaloupe scooped into balls
- 1 (8 ounces) small can pineapple in chunks
- 1/4 lb red seedless grapes whole
- 3 large strawberries if in season
- 1 Ginger-ale (diet) for topping only
Add the above fruits together in a bowl.
Cut cantaloupe with a knife so that edges are in shapes of an arrow all the way around the cantaloupe halves.
Fill cantaloupe halves with fruit.
Pour 1/4 ginger ale over top of fruit in cantaloupes.
Voila - Serve immediately.
I have many more excellent recipes to share with you.