We At SBcanning think this is a great recipe for using after a night of leftover roast beef and gravy.
Yorkshire Mini’s With Beef & Horseradish Dressing
The Yorkies are small, which means a couple will do you to keep calories down.
First we must make the Yorkies:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- 1 Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups gravy reheated slowly
- 1-inch cubed pieces or roast beef
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk eggs in medium sized bowl. Add flour untill smooth. Whisk in milk, thyme, salt and pepper; then strain mixture
- Heat oven to 450 F degrees. Add a drop of olive oil for each tin cup and heat 3 minutes longer.
- Fill each muffin tin halfway for each and bake for 15 minutes, until golden. Immediately pop in 1 cube of gravied beef cube. Now for the clincher!
- To serve 35 people, dab the zippy healthy dressing on top of the Yorkies & Beef! What a zip – excellent taste – appetizers to die for! This is what we call elegant and easy to make. Enjoy more recipes coming up!
Leave a Reply