I first discovered this delicious brownies when a co-worker’s wife made them for a Christmas Party at work many years ago. I loved them at first bite! They’re simple to make, and a treat to eat!
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups dark brn. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/12 cups Spelt flour
- 2 tspss. baking powder
- 1 tspn. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a 9 inch square cake pan. Mix all of the ingredients above together, combining well.
- Spread mixture in a cake pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until dry on top and almost firm to the touch.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes. Cut in 2 inch squares.
- You can use white flour if you prefer.