This month Ruth, my dear friend from Facebook, shared a edible craft project that has taken my page by storm. I know that my followers are creative and jumped right in designing and crafting their own designs for the edible peppermint plate. I have attached the recipe and some of the work that I have seen come across my page.
Mint Serving Tray
- Brach’s Starbright Mints (Any brands will work)
- a cookie sheet
- parchment or wax paper (Parchment works better)
- An Oven
- Heat oven to 250 degrees
- Place parchment on cookie sheet
- Arrange mints in any design you wish on top of parchment paper on a cookie sheet ,allowing extra room on the sides.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes
- Take out and allow to cool on cookie sheet, cools in approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove parchment paper from bottom being careful since the tray is fairly fragile and can break.