Sweet Corn Pudding Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts in Filipino Cuisine. You might try different type of Pudding desserts before but Sweet Corn Pudding Dessert is so sweet and extra delicious. You may try our Sweet Corn Pudding Dessert Recipes and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Sweet Corn Pudding, such as History of Sweet Corn Pudding.
Are you looking for Sweet Corn Pudding Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our best Sweet Corn Pudding Recipe via SBCanning. Enjoy your reading with us!
Sweet Corn Pudding Dessert Recipe
Sweet Corn Pudding is a sweetened dessert, which is made with sweet corn, milk and eggs. It usually prepared in steam or baked, it is depending on individual favourite. I prefer to make Sweet Corn Pudding in steam, and then chill it in refrigerator for few hours. I also like to taste Sweet Corn Pudding after finish my dinner.
History of Sweet Corn Pudding Dessert Recipe
History of Sweet Corn Pudding Dessert Recipes may trace back to many centuries ago, which was originated from Philippines. Sweet Corn Pudding can be making with various ways, as recipes vary from region to region, and family to family.
Sweet Corn Pudding Dessert
- 8 teaspoons white sugar (divided into 2 equal parts put in 2 medium size molder, add a little water and caramelize in low fire then set aside to cool)
- 7 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg (with yolk and egg white)
- 1 can condense milk
- 1 Sweet corn
- 1 can evaporated milk
- In a bowl, beat the eggs well.
- Combine the Condense milk and Evaporated milk to the egg mixture and mix.
- Put into prepared molds with caramelize sugar.
- Let it cool before putting inside the refrigerator.
- Serve by putting it upside down on a plate so that the caramel side is on top.
- When stir eggs (eggs white and eggs yolk), you cannot stir it too long (The best is 10 minutes).
- The taste of sweet corn pudding is depending on the chosen of sweet corn, the sweet corn in cans also can be used in this recipe.