SBcanning truly recommends this simple punch as cranberry 100% juice is the best for you, and apple juice (especially Sun Rype) unsweetened is an excellent juice with lots of Vitamin C. The soda recommended is low-cal (try to find the one that uses Splenda).
- 4 cups 100% cranberry juice
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups low-calorie lemon-lime soda (try to find with sucrose or Splenda)
- Chill all punch ingredients, and when ready to serve, pour juices first, then the low-calorie lemon lime soda.
- If you want to keep your punch cold, pre-freeze a ring of cranberry juice (using a round tin similar to a jello mould or even a cake ring with a hole in it.
- Then when frozen, place it slowly into the punch, and it will keep your punch chilled while serving.
- Excellent idea - SBcanning gives a Thumbs’ Up to this recipe.
- Yield: 12 servings.