- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can palm hearts
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can miniature corn-on-the-cob
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] ripe olive slices, drained reserving juices*
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] sweet red pepper strips, membranes removed and seeded
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] sweet green pepper strips, membranes removed and seeded
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] cleaned freshly diced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup [190 mL] olive oil
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] tarragon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] salt
- 1 teaspoon [5 g] sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] basil
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] oreagno
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] water
- Reserving juices, drain then slice palm hearts and miniature corn-on-the cob.
- Drain artichoke hearts and ripe olive* also reserving juices.
- Mix together all reserved juices; set aside.
- Into a large bowl, mix together palm heart and miniature corn-on-the cob slices, artichoke hearts, ripe olive slices, sweet red and green pepper strips along with mushroom dices.
- Into a blender, well mix together all salad dressing ingredients.
- If mixture seem too thick, stir in a little of mixed reserved juices.
- Pour all over antipasto ingredients stirring until well coated.
- Leave to marinate, refrigerated, for 12 hours before serving.