I love wild rice recipes and just had to add this one to our SBcanning recipes. We shall assume that the wild rice is already cooked. (20 minutes).
Spinach & wild rice salad & grilled chicken breasts
- 4 cups pre-cooked wild rice
- 3 cups roughly cut spinach chopped
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette or Italian Dressing
- 4 chicken breasts ready for grilling
- 5-10 black olives
- 2 Diced tomatoes (2 will do)
- Pre-heat Grill to medium high. Set pre-cooked rice aside.
- Mix roughly cut up spinach and add Balsamic Vinaigrette or Italian Dressing. Add to wild rice mixture. and set aside for 2-3 minutes.
- Place a piece of Grilled Chicken Breast on fancy plates, and top with rice and spinach mixture.
- Garnish with a piece of tomato and black olives. O la la! This is going to be a dandy one! Tasty-please use your fancy plates for this one.
- Healthy Recipe serves 4 healthy people!