At SBcanning, we are proud to present this wondrous curry dish, which is full of healthy vegetables and herbs as well.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Spanish Onion chopped
- 2 crushed Elephant garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Nutri Robin Hood Flour
- 2 cups Apple Juice
- 1 large cauliflower, trimmed
- 3 large fresh potatoes
- 2 large ripe tomatoes unpeeled
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 Dash sea salt
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium stove. Stir in chopped onion, crushed Elephant garlic cloves. As you are stirring, sprinkle mixture with curry powder. Saute until onions just begin to soften.
- While stirring constantly, sprinkle with flour until it is absorbed evenly. Stir in apple juice and continue cooking, stirring often, as mixture begins to thicken, as it boils.
- Cut cauliflower into bite size pieces. Cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes, stirring them into the curry mixture, after about 15 minutes of the curry mixture simmering, stir in tomatoes, peas, dash sea salt and lemon juice.
- Continue simmering, stirring often until peas are just hot.
- Ready to serve in a beautiful serving dish!
- Suggestion: Serve this fancy curry with roasted chicken or grilled fish.
- A nice white wine would go well with this!
- Serves 6.