SBcanning acquired this recipe from a computer friend, Lisa. It has all the good foods that we need and is quick and easy to make.
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Pinch of sea salt
- 1 Pinch chili flakes
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- Cut the florets off a large head of broccoli. Steam until tender crisp.
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl and add one handful of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Add to the the broccoli and toss well.
- Healthy Recipe will serve 4-6 people as a side dish.