It has healthy orange juice and the rind of the orange as well so we will get our Vitamin C.
Sour cream orange dip
- 1/2 cup Juice of one large naval orange
- 1 Rind of one orange grated
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1-2 pc. Your favorite fruits, apples, pears, bananas, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, nectarines, etcetera.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, sugar, and orange rind with a spoon ( I use my favorite bamboo spoon) until well mixed.
- Stir in above mixture and orange juice alternately until the mixure is smooth. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with fresh fruit arranged nicely around a bowl and dip platter.
- This healthy dip could also be used to spoon over fresh fruit.
- Healthy Dip Recipe makes approximately 1 1/2 cups and will make a very attractive arrangement on your dinner table. So enjoy! That was so fast and easy!