The tasty melon salsa we are about to make may be used with any chicken dish, meat dish or, a side dish to a your favorite meal.
Melon mouth watering salsa
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 cantaloupe , diced 1/4″ thick
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced fresh cut basil
- 1 lime juice of one freshly squeezed lime
- 1 tomato diced and cubed
- 1 basil to taste
- 1/2 jalapeno diced
- To make salsa, halve the cucumbers lengthwise. Remove seeds with the tip of a spoon and drag it the length of the cucumber piece; slice cucumber 1/4 inch thick.
- Toss cucumber, cantaloupe, tomatoes, basil and jalapeno with lime juice in a medium bowl. Set aside to meld the tasty ingredients together.
- Serve with your favorie chicken, or any of your favorite meat or vegetarian dishes.
- This tantilizing tasty Healthy Recipe serves 4 people.