Drunken Cranberry Jam
- 2 1/2 cups fresh Cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 T. each fresh squeezed lemon & fresh squeezed lime
- 4 T. Triple Sec (orange liqueur)
- Combine all ingredients except the Triple Sec into a Dutch oven and cook down until the cranberries pop and the mixture thickens.
- Using either an emersion blender or a masher continue to crush the rest of the cranberries till the consistency is smooth. Scrap off foam as it boils for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the Triple Sec. Fill sterilized jars leaving 1/4" headspace. Remove air bubbles and refill to proper headspace if necessary.
- Wipe rims and add hot lids/rings and process in water bath for 10 minutes.