Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts in French Cuisine. You might try different type of French desserts before but Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert is so sweet and extra delectable. You may try our Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert Recipes and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Sweet Potato Souffle, such as History of Sweet Potato Souffle.
Are you looking for Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our best Sweet Potato Souffle Recipe via SBCanning. Enjoy your reading with us!
Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert Recipe
Last year trip to Paris, My friend treats me to taste Sweet Potato Souffle in a small cafe. After read the menu, I choose to order Sweet Potato Souffle because of Sweet Potato is one of my favourite foods.
History of Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert Recipe The history of Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert Recipes was originated from France during many centuries ago. Sweet Potato Souffle can be found in every region of France, like cafe and restaurant.
Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 80 grams white sugar
- 60 grams butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 ml milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 50 grams all-purpose flour
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 50 grams melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the mashed sweet potatoes with the white sugar, soft butter or margarine, beaten eggs, vanilla and milk.
- Spoon into a 2 quart oven proof baking dish.
- Combine the coconut, flour, brown sugar, chopped nuts and melted butter.
- Sprinkle over the top of the sweet potatoes.
- Place it into the preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- The coconut must be in small flaked and the butter must be in dissolve.
- The taste of Sweet Potato Souffle is depending on the chosen of Sweet Potato.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing ( burnt if the degree too high).