Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert
Sweet Potato Souffle is a fluffy and airy sweet potato dessert, which is made with mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, butter and eggs.
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 80 grams white sugar
- 60 grams butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 ml milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 50 grams all-purpose flour
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 50 grams melted butter
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Combine the mashed sweet potatoes with the white sugar, soft butter or margarine, beaten eggs, vanilla and milk.
Spoon into a 2 quart oven proof baking dish.
Combine the coconut, flour, brown sugar, chopped nuts and melted butter.
Sprinkle over the top of the sweet potatoes.
Place it into the preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Tips on Preparation of Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert Recipe
The tips of Sweet Potato Souffle Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavour of your Sweet Potato Souffle.
- The coconut must be in small flaked and the butter must be in dissolve.
- The taste of Sweet Potato Souffle is depending on the chosen of Sweet Potato.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing ( burnt if the degree too high).