Swedish Pancakes Dessert
Swedish Pancakes is saffron pancakes dessert recipes, which is made with flour, milk, sugar, eggs and raspberry jam.
- 3 large eggs
- 150 grams all purpose flour, sifted
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup raspberry jam or fruit spread
Preheat the frying pan with some vegetable oil.
In a large bowl, whisk the flour, egg, sugar, milk, baking powder and salt until well incorporated.
Pour two tablespoons of batter into the skillet and use the back of a spoon to level it.
Use medium heat to fry the pancake till it turns golden on each side.
Step 5:.Remove the pancake from the pan and drain it on paper towels.
Repeat with the remaining portion.
Fold the pancakes into quaters.
Use Raspberry jam to top over the Swedish Pancakes.
Serve hot. Enjoy it!
Tips on Preparation of Swedish Pancakes Dessert
The tips of Swedish Pancakes Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavor of your Swedish Pancakes.
- Pour some oil into the pan after the oil has got absorbed.
- You can use 2 spatulas when frying in order to avoid the oil doesn’t splash.
- Whipped cream can be serving with Swedish Pancakes in hot.