Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert
Sugar Free Chocolate Cake is known as one of healthier foods because no sugar involved in these dessert recipes.
- 2 large eggs
- 100 grams oat bran
- 100 grams oat flour
- 2/3 cup natural apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon chocolate extract
- 1 tablespoon butter flavouring
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups hot chocolate mix
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
In a large bowl, combine apple sauce, chocolate extract, butter and chocolate mix until well incorporated.
In another bowl, stir the oat bran, oat flour and baking powder until well blended.
Combine the chocolate mixture with flour mixture. And then, add in eggs gradually and whisk it well.
Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 30 to 40 minutes.
Cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes, and then turn the cakes out onto a rack to cool completely.
Slice to serve. Enjoy it!
Tips on Preparation of Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert
The tips of Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavor of your Sugar Free Chocolate Cake.
- The electrical mixer can be used in this process as more efficiently.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- You can insert a toothpick in the center of cake to check whether the cake is success. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready.