With these healthy muffins, there is only 60 calories per serving. What a concept! Now you can “have your cake and eat it too.”
Confetti Veggie Muffins
SBcanning has found this incredible edible, veggie muffins.
- 1 1/2 cups Nutri-flour or whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp veggie flavored salt
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 1 egg well-beaten egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or low fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix together nutri-flour, oats, sugar, seasonings, cheese and veggies until well mixed.
- In another bowl, stir egg, milk, yogurt and oil, and whip together until well mixed.
- Line muffin tins with paper and spoon in mixture. This healthy recipe will make 6 large veggie muffins.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 375 degrees Farenheit for 20 minutes.
- If you prefer to make mini-muffins, bake in 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- This healthy recipe will spice up your healthy living program for sure.
Leave a Reply