SBcanning offers this easy, incredibly tasty dish of mushrooms. This will be a great hit with all.
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin oil
- 3 tbsp chopped onion
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Wash mushrooms thoroughly, keeping the stems for another use.
- Place mushroom caps on grill gills up.
- Using small bowl, mix extra virgin olive oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour evenly over portobello caps and let sit for one hour.
- Grill over “hot” grill for 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately. Voila - this is the way to serve side dishes!
- Healthy Recipe serves 3.